Application for State Guard
Instructions for Required Application Documents
- Application (page 1) (page 2). Fill in completely, sign, and date.
- If necessary additional sheets may be attached but be sure to include your full name at the top of each sheet.
- Privacy Act (This form must be signed and dated.)
- Copies of any DD Form 214, NGB Form 22 or other Military official documents reflecting all prior service and retirement or release from active service.
- Two current photographs, color or black and white, showing full frontal and full 45 degrees. Label the back of each photo with your name and date.
- Police Record Check (DD Form 369) (This form must be signed and dated.)
- Medical Status (These forms must be completed, signed and dated.)
- Report of Medical History (Standard Form 93)
- Report of Medical Examination (Standard Form 88)
- The following must be submitted only if applicable:
- If a naturalized citizen, attach a certified copy of naturalization papers.
- For specially qualified applicants a waiver for age, medical or prior service may be granted. A memorandum requesting such waiver is to be submitted by the sponsoring unit stating the waiver requested and specific statements supporting the request.
- In addition to the above, the following are needed to assist the Appointment Board in the selection process:
- Copies of military qualifications, awards and school certificates or diplomas.
- Copies of college diplomas, civilian awards, special school certificates.
The completed application packet is to be submitted to:
Washington State Guard
Camp Murray, WA 98430-5002