State Training Calendar
We’ve transitioned our Training and Exercise calendar to a new, web-based, online training management system, WA-TRAIN!
Just like our previous calendar, WA-TRAIN’s calendar shows training opportunities provided by local jurisdictions (i.e., ICS-300), state-delivered courses (i.e., G-290), EMI locally-delivered courses (i.e., L0146) and NDPC courses (i.e. TEEX’s MGT-384). You’ll even find courses offered by regional and national organizations.
Create a WA-TRAIN account today – visit: https://www.train.org/washington
As a TRAIN learner, you can:
- Perform course searches by subject, location, or discipline;
- Register for online and onsite courses;
- Access a personalized transcript;
- Obtain certificates for completed trainings; and
- Participate in forum discussions.
As a TRAIN course provider, you can:
- Post course information (online and onsite);
- Generate and manage course rosters;
- Communicate with course registrants;
- Award certificates to attendees; and
- Report on enrollment and analyze participant data.
As a TRAIN agency administrator, you can:
- Create and monitor training plans;
- Track a student's progress and attendance in workforce development activities;
- Generate customized reports and analyze data; and
- Develop and deliver surveys to gauge learner knowledge.
For information on becoming a course provider or agency administrator, send an email to: email@example.com