Emergency Management training opportunities:
Emergency Management Training through FEMA's Emergency Management Institute (Click here).
NEW APPLICATION PROCESS: EMI now requires a Student Identification Number (SID)
- Click here to create your Student Identification Number (SID)
- General Admissions Application FEMA Form 119-25-1 (Expires 11/30/2016)
- EMI Informational Welcome Package (Updated April 2014)
National Emergency Management Basic Academy (Foundational)
National Emergency Management Leaders Academy
National Emergency Management Executive Academy
Master Trainer Program (MTP)
- The Master Trainer Program is designed to provide training professionals a means to acquire knowledge and skills in various areas of the training profession and at various levels of expertise.
- Professional Development Series includes seven Emergency Management Institute independent study courses that provide a well-rounded set of fundamentals for those in the emergency management profession.
- Advanced Professional Series was established to motivate and challenge students to continue emergency management training. These state sponsored classroom courses build practical disaster management and coordination skills.
- Independent Study Program offers self-paced, online courses designed for people who have emergency management responsibilities and for the general public. All are offered free-of-charge to those who qualify for enrollment.
State Point of Contact
State Training Coordinator
(253) 512-7046 email@example.com